Sunday, January 17, 2021
(Sanctity of Human Life Sunday and 2nd Sunday of Epiphany)
Human Life Is Sacred
Jeremiah 1:1-10 and John 10:7-10
1. The creation of man and woman changed creation from “good” to “very good.” (See Gen. 1:25 and Gen. 1:31, for example.)
2. God is the Creator of Heaven and earth, of all that is seen and unseen.”
3. Human beings are the only part of that creation formed in His image?
4. God’s love for us does not depend on our age, or intelligence, or skill, or physical ability or appearance, or anything else. God’s love is because of His grace.
5. More than 61.000.000 persons in the United States have been killed by abortion since it became a Constitutional “right” in 1973.
6. 61,000,000 people is more than the combined populations of: West Virginia, Tennessee, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Kentucky, Wisconsin, and Dist. of Columbia.
7. Human life is sacred, because . . .
a) God created us;
b) God loves us; and
c) God redeemed us!