1. Put your C-Liquid Sim in a mifi with charged battery.
2. Switch it on for 5 seconds.
3. Switch it off for 20 to 30 minutes.
4. Open Youtube and switch on the mifi.
5. As the phone is connecting to wifi keep hitting retry.
(The point of hitting retry is to give the Sim Card tasks which require internet access before it is fully active)
6. If youtube gains internet access then you’re good to go.
7. If the procedure fails then start over again.
If the instructions aren’t clear enough, SUBSCRIBE as I upload more videos