These keto vegan flatbreads are the must-have keto staples. They’re so easy to make and super low carb. I make toasties, pizzas and fresh salad rolls out of them. Spread some keto chocolate sauce, chopped nuts and raspberries and they transform into great sweet treats. The possibility is endless.
You can support the channel by buying me a coffee (or join the membership). I sincerely thank you for your support.
1 carb keto flatbread: https://youtu.be/4MfPzlqguho
This recipe makes 6 flatbreads
Net carb per flatbread varies depending on the flour you use. Check your product package. Almond flour flatbread works out approx 0.5 carb as the rest of the ingredients have close to 0 carb.
50g almond flour
(or 50g lupin)
(or 30g coconut flour)
50g oat fibre
20g psyllium husk
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp xanthan gum
A pinch of salt
2 tbsp oil
10-12 tbsp hot water
1. Mix all dry ingredients (bar oil and water) in a bowl, mix well.
2. Add in 10-12 tbsp of hot water (adjust according to the flour you use)
3. Mix/knead the dough till moist and smooth. Cover the dough with a moist towel and leave to rest for 15 minutes.
4. Divide the dough into 6 equal portions (or the portion size desired). Roll out with a rolling pin or tortilla press.
5. Cook the rolled out flatbread dough in a greased frying pan till golden brown on both sides.